Fact: 76% of attendees arrive at the show with a diary plan
Conclusion: Two months before the show you need to get on your clients’/prospects’ diary plan
Fact: 83% of the most successful companies at exhibitions mail their prospects & customers pre show
Conclusion: Don’t leave visitor attendance to your stand to chance
- Set your objectives - Decide why you are exhibiting and what you wish to achieve, design a memorable stand that reflects your objectives.
- Have one person responsible for organising your participation and make sure they read the Online Manual which contains a wealth of information to help you organise your stand.
- Ensure all your Exhibiting Partners are registered online early so they too can maximise their participation in the run up to the event and attract their clients to the stand increasing your traffic and potential sales opportunities.
- Ensure that you maximise all opportunities available within your Enhanced Exhibitor Directory not only include a clear company description highlighting your USP but also video, presentations, brochures, stand personnel contacts, hyperlinks and press releases.
- Make the most of advertising and sponsorship opportunities before and during the event, eg. Show catalogue/show daily, raising awareness of your presence at Arabian Travel Market and driving traffic to your stand. Include stand number.
- Attract more prospects with pre-show marketing – Invite your top clients as well as your ‘wish list’ of prospects to your stand, incentives are an extremely effective technique.
- Publicise your participation at Arabian Travel Market on your website and marketing collateral with powerful solution focused headlines combined with Arabian Travel Market logo. Highlight your stand number.
- Keep the industry informed of your news by issuing press releases to trade and business publications and us for inclusion in the monthly Arabian Travel Market Newswire.
- Schedule appointments with key clients in advance, contact current clients prospects and check your Online Diary for incoming requests from Hosted Delegates and other Exhibitors.
- Get the contact details of all your stand visitors using a light pen capturing more detailed profiles of potential customers allowing better focused post-show activity.