(Reed Travel Exhibitions, a division of Reed Exhibitions Ltd – RTE)
If you are accepted as part of the Buyer Programme at Arabian Travel Market you are committed to attend:
- 2 full days of pre-scheduled appointments with Wellness & Spa exhibitors in the Wellness & Spa Lounge
- 2 wellness & spa seminars in the Showcase Theatre
Full details will be communicated to you directly by RTE. If you do not attend all your meetings and seminars sessions or are more than 10 minutes late a fee of US$500 will be charged to the credit card provided during registration. All charges are inclusive of VAT.
- Completion of the online application form does not automatically guarantee you a place on the Arabian Travel Market Wellness & Spa Buyer Programme. You will be notified if your application is successful. RTE’s decision shall be final.
- A non refundable registration fee of US$10 will be charged at the point of registration.
- RTE will only accept one application form per participant. In the event of more than one application per participant being received, only the first application form will be processed.
- RTE will only accept one application per company. In the event of more than one application per company is received, it is at the discretion of RTE to decide if any qualifies for the programme.
- Participants who are not accepted on the Wellness & Spa Buyer Programme will automatically be registered as a visitor for Arabian Travel Market. Registered visitors will receive an e-badge and will be able to take advantage of discounted airfares and accommodation. Please visit www.arabiantravelmarket.com/travel
- If you are successful you will receive as part of your registration:
- Complimentary Accommodation in one of our partner hotels designated properties for four (4) nights unless otherwise agreed.
- Complimentary breakfast at your allocated hotel.
- Exclusive access to the Online Diary
- Invitations to the official ATM Party on the Tuesday evening
- Transfers from the partner hotel to the venue on the first three days of the exhibition.
- ALL other costs and incidental expenses are the responsibility of each attendee, examples include: Private transfers, all food and beverages, Flight, Flight upgrades, Flight time / date changes, Hotel upgrades, Additional nights' accommodation, Personal extras, Travel insurance, Airport transfers.
- If you are accepted as part of the Buyer Programme at Arabian Travel Market you are committed to attend: - 2 full days of pre-scheduled appointments with Wellness & Spa exhibitors in the Wellness & Spa Lounge. Full details will be communicated to you directly by RTE. If you do not attend all your meetings and seminars sessions or are more than 10 minutes late a fee of US$500 will be charged to the credit card provided during registration. All charges are inclusive of VAT. To ensure you are not fined please ensure you are scanned on entry to the wellness & spa lounge. Failure to do so may result in you being classified as a no show or late arrival.
- Arabian Travel Market takes no responsibility for any Buyer who may miss organised flights, transfers or functions related to Arabian Travel Market 2017. Any additional expense incurred is at the Delegate's own expense. If you miss your flight and do not attend your pre-scheduled meetings this will be considered a breach of these terms and conditions and deemed a ‘No Show’.
- Buyers agree to settle all expenses with the hotel prior to departure and will indemnify Arabian Travel Market for any failure to do so.
- Buyers who are unable to honour an appointment onsite should contact the exhibitor directly to arrange a more convenient appointment time.
- Please note that attendance at appointments will be monitored and non attendance shall constitute a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Buyers applying to be part of the buyer programme, are consenting to their contact details being made available to all exhibitors at Arabian Travel Market for the purposes of fixing additional appointments.
- Cancellations will only be accepted, without charge by written confirmation by email or fax to Lindsay Sutherland: firstname.lastname@example.org received before TBC.
- Any cancellation received after TBC will incur a charge of US$500. Cancellations received on or before TBC will not be charged.
- If you miss three (3) or more Pre-Scheduled Appointments you will be deemed to be a 'No Show'. No Shows will incur a fee of US$500 which will be charged to the credit card provided during registration. All charges are inclusive of VAT.
- RTE is responsible for co-ordinating your participation as a Buyer at Arabian Travel Market including accommodation (where applicable but excluding drinks and other expenses put on your hotel bill).
- Buyers are responsible for booking and covering the cost of travel including flights. Your flight details need to be confirmed no later than TBC to Lindsay Sutherland: email@example.com . If flight details are not received by this date transfers and check in at the hotel cannot be guaranteed.
- Your hotel will be confirmed in April.
- If additional accommodation is required you must contact the hotel directly. Bookings for additional accommodation will be confirmed directly to you by the hotel.
- Your account for the additional accommodation is to be settled directly with the hotel before departure along with any incidentals from your stay (costs incurred above the four (4) nights provided by RTE.
- Airport transfers are available and can be booked at your own expense through The Vision.
- Please note that participants from certain countries may require a Visa to enter the United Arab Emirates.
- If you require a visa please contact The Vision.
- Visas need to be confirmed no later than TBC.
- Visa costs are not covered as part of the programme.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE:
- 1. Please note that Travel Insurance is the responsibility of each individual Buyer and RTE have not and will not affect travel insurance for the Buyer. Travel insurance must be in effect from the day of departure up to and including the day you arrive back to your home country.
- AIRPORT CHARGES:
- Excess baggage, customs fines and the like are the responsibility of each individual Buyer. Please consult the United Arab Emirates Customs Service (www.dxbcustoms.gov.ae) should you require further information.
- RTE and Arabian Travel Market do not endorse or approve of export gifts given to Buyers by exhibitors. It is the responsibility of each attendee to ensure that such gifts may be both legally removed from the UAE and imported into your home country.
- Arabian Travel Market is a trade exhibition owned and organised by Reed Travel Exhibitions, a division of Reed Exhibitions Limited of Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK
- Persons accompanying the Buyers are not included in any offers regarding the Buyer programme.
- The Agreement and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are consenting under all relevant data protection legislation to RTE communicating with you by telephone, fax, email and by post and using your personal information for internal processing and for disclosure to third parties such as airlines, hotels and exhibitors in connection with your attendance at Arabian Travel Market. In addition, we may use your details to invite you to other events organised by RTE to offer you other relevant products and services supplied by RTE's group or third parties. Please contact Lindsay Sutherland: firstname.lastname@example.org at RTE if you do not wish your personal information to be used in any of the ways mentioned above.