Keynote round up: Paul Byrne, What's happening in the world of the major low cost airlines serving the Gulf
The Arabian Travel Market
Global Stage, Wednesday 27th April 2016
Missed CEO of FlyNas Paul Byrne discussing the low cost airline industry serving the golf? Not to worry, here’s an overview of all the key points from Paul Byrne.
What was covered?
- An insight into my experience with FlyNas and a little bit about my past.
- A Focus on the fact that FlyNas is a profitable and up and coming airline that is now more consistent than in the past and delivers a good product to it’s customers.
What were the key points?
- FlyNas is a growing airline, but will not get carried away.
- The airline has a plan that we will stick too and has found it’s identity.
- It’s important to ensure our identity is consistent with what our customers want, those being the young Saudi population.
- A young airline and young Saudi Arabian population, it’s about getting a nice match and connectivity between the two.
How do you see this topic developing over the next 12 to 18 months?
- The big thing on the FlyNas horizon is an RFP with Boeing and Airbus for 100 aircraft.
- There will be some dramatic work starting on our fleet over the next 12 months and continuing on for the next 5 to 10 years.
Like what you’ve heard so far?
You can hear John’s full round-up of the session here >
You can also watch Paul and John's full session here >
Alternatively, you can listen to John and Paul’s full session or download the podcast from Itunes below.