- Twitter - The main objective for the majority of exhibitors and visitors at ATM is to do business with people they wouldn’t normally meet. Last year visitors requested over 15,000 meetings with different exhibitors - a record amount. The variety of stands on offer is incredible, with the exhibition conveniently arranged by geographical area and industry. You will need all four days to see as much as you can.
- LinkedIn - We want everyone to get to know each other. Join our dedicated LinkedIn group and stay up to date with latest news and developments from the world of ATM. Have your say in our open discussion forums and our topical polls.
- Facebook Often seen as the lighter side of Social Media, our Facebook page is the perfect place to share your pictures during and after ATM 2014.
- Press releases - Your press releases should contain no more than three key messages and always have a lead feature. It needs to be news-worthy information than you could imagine seeing in a newspaper in the Middle East. Include statistics on your own market research or industry figures, but make sure you credit your sources.
- Place an advert- Showcase your new products and announcements in print. Don’t forget to put your stand number on your advert so visitors know where to find you. See who to contact below:
o Show Daily – firstname.lastname@example.org
o The Official Catalogue – email@example.com
o Inside ATM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Conferences ATM invite you to book a press conference attended by key industry players at this year’s show. This is the perfect place to launch new products and announce big news. Limited slots are available so book early at US$ 1400.
During the event
- Media packs - There will be somewhere for you to display your own media packs in the Media Centre. These will be used by 900+ international journalists so please replenish these daily.
- Arabic TV - There will be television presence at the event. If you are asked to do an interview for Arabic TV they would prefer to speak to someone in their native tongue. If you have an Arabic spokesperson, try to ensure they are available.
- Product launches - If you plan on launching something during the show and want some press coverage, email English and Arabic invitations to email@example.com one week before the event to be included in the media schedule.
Photos and Videos
- Sending them to us - When providing images to ATM for any reason, please provide high resolution images (jpeg format, 300 dpi, up to 1MB). PDF, PowerPoint and other similar formats will not be accepted.
- Be sensitive - Please ensure that you observe all cultural sensitivities when portraying any photos or videos. If you are unsure about this, please get in touch with us first.
- Language - Ensure that any video footage which you intend to distribute is in high definition and in both English and Arabic. Take care to ensure that all editorial content is newsworthy – adverts and self-promotional pieces will not be accepted.
Contact Nathalie Visele, Director of Shamal Marketing Communications
PO Box 502701
Arjaan Office Tower
Dubai Media City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Office: +971 4 3652711
Direct : +971 4 3652712
Mobile : +971 50 4576525
Fax:+971 4 4278703
Web site: www.smc-pr.com